Friday, February 5, 2010

The best five moments a woman can move a man's heart

First, she campfire is so the United States, but look how lonely.

Fan Dawn: 32-year-old, a vice president of real estate companies

Understanding of rice is a few years ago a friend's gathering of Shantou, which is a rare rare night on Lang-Xing, South China's Mid-Autumn Festival, the sea breeze blowing gently. Friends burning bonfire on the beach, drinking, singing. About 10 points, I have a few hundred meters from the bonfire, dragging a branch back to see the arrival of rice, white wins snow, scared of Heaven. That day we share very little, and she just sits quietly, watching the sea.

Looks quiet, but also lonely, so I can not help give birth to a kind of impulse to want to protect her. Perhaps her beauty I feel in awe, I was just pretending to casually from time to time Piexiang her eyes, she occasionally turned around, eyes met, I will smile, make my heart jump like a young like pop. But end of the meeting, I still have to phone her. Later, our company happens to have a business in Shantou, making me have the time to the pursuit of her. That on the beach beautiful silhouette alone, supporting a full three years I have perseverance, and now finally抱得美人归.

Second, when the ordinary life brings us tired, what is more important than the warmth of it?

Chen Qian, aged 31, a company project manager

A small man, who is my college classmates, the story of the two of us, like all love the campus, like the simple growth of shy and never talked about a longer-term life and marriage, I was always short-sighted, and perhaps just want to go with the flow. After graduation, I worked at an information company, just started work for me to feel depressed, in the lonely cities, endless overtime almost every day I push the brink of collapse. At that time we do not have cell phones, I gave a small text of a key, she occasionally look at me.

Once overtime late into the night, I am tired as usual to go back through the alley, has been walked downstairs, I do not rise to its own window looked, they discovered that there lit a lamp, warm soft light cover in the window. That moment I am particularly warm, particularly in peace, and my heart full of gratitude, because the lamp which was opened for me. I flew upstairs, opened the door tightly cling to the small text ... ... Then we cohabitation, and then later we got married, until now, Nazhan Deng has been lit, have been giving me warmth and strength, just like bright in my heart.

Third, happiness and harmony not that insipid blend of Mody.

A woman's kindness, gentle, hardworking man can play the most heart. Cold winter, to boil a pot of hot soup lover; the warm sun, to the wife sew a button - do not belittle these little things! You are such a minor issue that has the capacity and express the love will be enhanced after the family warm degrees. Even if you hire nannies, but your husband's love is the others can not be replaced. So, when you do not control love, how to say her boyfriend, got married, her husband thought the same: a good wife must have such a character and foundation.

Song straight 28-year-old marketing director of a company

Last month, my wife began funding a Tibetan child, called Dega, translated, that is, the meaning of happiness. I am quite happy now flies on the morning soon as my wife could hear the sound of shouting, the time are here, Qi Chuangla the evening come back to the authentic Dongbei eat right, also know by massage, Chui Chui back, who needs ah. But now pregnant, should I have to do housework, or a little bit hard. Finally would like to tell you that the source of happiness is dull and harmony.

4, I feel around There is nothing more clever woman that she had!

Marital life, light is not enough to pay good behavior. Some wives complain that their hard working at home may be why the total does not discuss her husband's good? Man's personality, temperament, self-cultivation different for girls, when you choose marriage, at least the right to have an understanding husband, married, and have a meet the requirements of your husband to do his wife's mental and abilities. Do this, you must be a smart, intellectual girl.

Zhang Lin, 34-year-old freelance

I am a divorced person. However, the second marriage, but everything is smooth, in large part due to her smart. She read more than common sense to understand a lot of life to deal with household chores is often more with less. The most crucial thing is that she understood I was thinking in particular, never arbitrary command me. One night, a midnight power outage, 6-month-old daughter woke up did not see a light at the noise, and can not find the candles, do not want to wake me, and she Jizhongshengzhi to daughter in the kitchen, lit the gas, daughter of Poti To laugh. She stood before the gas stove, has been to coax his daughter to sleep.

On another occasion, I eat seafood from the skin of the block, middle of the night gave her a box of cool oil that she painted me back, just coated with oil to run out a few cool, and she did not tell me, or continue to coating, because the more intelligent psychological stability, she felt help me alleviate the symptoms. I really thought it was without the knowledge of the oil cooler at work, I feel much better. I moved her clever, admire, and she handled well, I naturally considerate her friends say that I like a changed person-like, favorite wife, also likes to switch around. I felt good to get married. Perhaps such men and women the better the less he Meizhe.

5, if not she take the initiative, it is estimated I were still a bachelor.

Jun Cai, 32, a newspaper Zebian

Have always felt that love does not belong to boring I am. While parents worry about a friend for me great, when the new editorial board came a girl, everyone called her ocean, and she like a doll, like, fresh, full of sunshine and energy. Time soon, she and the newspaper to everyone Hunde familiar, in particular, and I, her desk was opposite to me. She cried, I Lao Chai. Lao Chai, you eat hot pot; Lao Chai in the evening with the singing; Lao Chai, you're buddies; Lao Chai you ... ...

In June, I traveled to the field, a person in a foreign land will inevitably be some sentimental bar at night in the hotel where the white sheets on the tummy is simply a very bored, and turned a body, cell phone rings, is the lengthy sent by text message: Lao Chai, I wonder how you, I am not in love with you. Looked at the SMS, I suddenly realized that he seems to have been looking forward to this girl, if not there would be unnatural. While I've done clerical work, but I really know nothing about philandering matter, I can only reply of wood Namibia said a word - oh. This piece of information one is issued, my heart on the restless, and always thinking of ocean shadow, Oh, that trip's itinerary on the inexplicable by my shortened for several days.

A few days later, I excitedly back to editorial board, had just sat down at the desk, began to yell on the ocean: the Lao Chai, I have to ... ... ocean is such a gift, and she needed anything, she'll let me know, will never let a fool like me to guess to guess, it's really rotten being insipid. In my view, a simple long-lasting love it

No comments:

Post a Comment