Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The best kind of woman a man's eyes?

They are not necessarily the most beautiful, not necessarily the most fashionable, but in the eyes of men, but especially unusual: they are calm, optimistic, romantic, open-minded ... ... 5 man to tell you: this woman really great!



  "She can be applauded for all."

In my eyes, willing to applaud the woman for others is really great! I have seen a woman, lost her bid at the competitors to go out opponent after a face to face, I thought that there will be an expression of cold disdain penetrate opponent's eyes, but the situation is the opposite - to meet the opponent's is her sincere smile, and hand it over calmly and friendly handshake. Let me never forget that moment. Yes, that is my opponent.



  "She will never let an atmosphere of cold field!"

Some women doing things smart and gentlemanly, quite impressive! I know a woman, always smart to defuse embarrassment to join in a few words let the pleasant atmosphere of change. For example Party, she will pass greetings to anyone not familiar with that woman, but also said: "You are equipped with the diamond ring you." This woman does not Duanjia Zi, but also do not like to see who Snub. As long as there she was, you never have to worry about the cold field.



 "Whenever and wherever she can romance."

From all things found in the romantic woman enchanted me. A pair of lovers, when suddenly a storm date, when a woman spooned Instead, he asked to go and enjoy the wind and rain baptism, rather than blaming the storm to disturb the two gatherings. I admire that live in open-minded, cheerful woman, and she let "romantic" With the real meaning.



 "She is really Variety Girl!"

Every month for the shape of a woman really cute! May be this month that she would dye your hair, next month wearing a "US-pupil", and then next month they come up with an "ancient a look". You can never guess what she was tomorrow, I believe that this woman will never grow old. If you want her to keep a certain look for you, it can never be, because she only dress for themselves. And this "Variety Girl" together, life is never boring.



  "Understand themselves, love their woman was very attractive!"

Since when do not know, I like the woman from the "she must love me" of that type, gradually changed to "she must love her." I began to be "living like a Butterfly" attractive woman, her eyes may have never stopped on me, but she grabbed me tightly with a happy, shocked me. I am convinced that love their women know how to love other people more talented people, but love their woman, you will see her every second radiant, you can feel - she was like a vibrant spring! Such a woman for all the mood is great

No comments:

Post a Comment